Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Winter Season - Cool Cool Cool

With great difficulty I got up at 5.45 am as I did not want to miss my cab.... The weather was very chilly and did not feel like moving to office..but yes I somehow managed to reach office.......

I started with another book "How will die when you cry". The topic itself sounded very interesting and I slipped through the pages when on my way to the office in the cab....

Now coming to winter season.....

It makes me feel very lazy...and the climate was very cloudy and too chill for us to work... But still I and my friend managed to work with the support of Hot coffees......

I remember those old days when my mom used to cover me up with sweater, scarfs etc...... and I use to get irritated... But these days I myself take their help....without making any faces.....

The best way to enjoy the winter season to eat some really spicy, hot food and these days even the hot upma which used to hate before taste delicious to me...

and I have started protecting my legs with socks for cracks and pains and it really gives me a feel as if I am going to my nursery........

I feel winter season is more enjoyable than summer season.... And with the cool climate around and listening to soft soothing music..my god..it gives me a great pleasure....and makes me do my work with lot of passion and interest........

Good Music - Hot Coffee - Hot food - Nice bed - Woolen blankets...that's it I would just go into hibernation ;-)...... I am glad that I am in India and able to sustain this temperature... when compared to other cold countries where you really need some camp fire, heavy warm clothes etc to protect from the cold climate......

I used to wonder why people foreign countries are happy for sunny days and today when I was just having a coffee with my friend I was also waiting for the sun to shine and could really feel the feeling of having a Shiny sunny day!

I guess I wrote a chilly chilly post with my chilly mood and chilly climate around!

All in all Winter season always keeps me cooooooool!

Enjoy the chill season!

Akshatha

1 comment:

Akshatha said...

It was soooooooooo chill that I went just jumbled the title of the book I started reading with..
It is "Who will cry when you die" ;-)