Thursday, December 6, 2007

Think more before u conclude

Chilled weather....I did not feel like getting up at all...It was 7..and I just got up..opened the doors for my friend to leave to office happily..and I slided inside my blanket again.......wow! the weather is really cool...and just feel like chilling out.......

Some how the eyes agreed to open around 8.30 and move to office........

I just have a small learning from my day's work today..........

It is very necessary to think about any issue or any problem in different ways...immediately we should not jump to a conclusion...

I could not complete this post on Friday..after that got caught up with some work and could not complete......

But its very important for me to finish this post..as it's really a good thing I learnt that day...

So I had come across a problem that day and just visualized it in a single angle and came to a conclusion but If I had thought for some more time and tried to look at it in a different angle then I would have saved two days...... as after the investigations when we came to spot the problem..it was the same that I had seen b4..but in a different scenario.......

However it was a good experience and this crazy lazy mind has started thinking in all possible ways......

No comments: