Sunday, December 23, 2007

Car rides and Driving bikes - Fun

20th December...as usual the climate was very cold and I was so excited that my brother was returning from Delhi...... and hence I had already taken permission to leave home early from office....

But never thought that that day would be filled up lot of chaos.....However chaotic it was I enjoyed when I met my bro and the wonderful car rides I had at the end of the day......

It was around 1.30 I got a call from my bro saying he would reach by 5 and I had to be there in airport to pick and then suddenly I got held up with some meeting and frequent calls from my aunt inquiring what time we would reach home..oh my God.I did not know what was happening...Coincidentally My brother's flight also got delayed and he reached around 7.15 but I was still in office......

But after a nice meeting My manager dropped me and my friend in his Car to the airport..........

I Love car rides...and that day with manager and a team mate discussing on some good topic in the car I did not know how the time flew...Thanks to my manager.. for adding that part of fun to my day...I did not realize how we crossed the hectic traffic and reached the airport......With the nice music I was enjoying myself in the car.... All these added more to my excitement when I met my Bro...and then I , my friend my bro hired and auto..and reached some place..where my cousin came in his car.......... And then came the real amusement for me....

It was just me my bro and my cousin and 10 o'clock at night in the deserted road...my cousin drove to his house for about only 15 minutes ...with amazing music in full volume and I was just lost...........

I just remembered the old car rides that I had been with my uncle when I first visited Bangal
ore during my 12th holidays...... all these fly overs were very new to me...and I still can't forget the Amazing ride with my uncle at 11 o'clock over the richmond fly over...with no traffic....

So this way I always love and enjoy the car rides...and the on the other hand I enjoy riding bikes....

After a long long time I went on a ride with my cousin's Honda activa today ..and it was so refreshing to my mind............ I had about 2.5 hours of driving.... Within few minutes of my start of the driving I was caught by a traffic police..but I guess I was lucky today..he just checked my DL and let me go.... and then I went to my Friends hostel..picked her..roamed about an hour...Even she enjoyed and we just recollected our same old college bike rides......

Even she was scared initially to come with me after a long time.....nevertheless she enjoyed the ride and at the end even complimented me for my smooth driving ;-)......

In this way..this week had been a great week filled with fun and amazing car and bike rides.......

will keep posting more on the joyous/tough rides in my life..

Akshatha

No comments: