Monday, December 17, 2007

Enigma - Retun to innocence

Today my mind has pushed me to write on the song "Return to innocence" from Enigma. I love listening to music. During my childhood days I just used to listen to the music and not the lyrics..but these days my ears listen to the lyrics and smoothen my soul with confidence and peace.....and it is now when I have learned to enjoy music.... the lyrics of the song "Retun to innocence" goes as follows... I do not know If I have understood the song completely but few lines have attracted me and it's the same piece of advice my manager had given me initailly when I joined this new organization......... I really took them to my mind and following them has got a good change in me.........

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Love - Devotion
Feeling - Emotion
Don't be afraid to be weak
Don't be too proud to be strong
Just look into your heart my friend
That will be the return to yourself
The return to innocence
If you want, then start to laugh
If you must, then start to cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny
Don't care what people say
Just follow your own way
Don't give up and use the chance
To return to innocence
That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence
Don't care what people say
Follow just your own way Follow just your own way
Don't give up, don't give up
To return, to return to innocence.
If you want then laugh
If you must then cry
Be yourself don't hide
Just believe in destiny

and I am sure if we just be ourself and do all the stuff with good devotion and dedication..eveything will be in place.......

Just listen to this song...and you will really feel good........ this song keeps me charged and again very happy that this lazy mind has woken up.....

Never be Afraid- Just be yourself- Ignore what others think and rock at all the deeds you do.. This is what I feel from this beautiful song!

Akshatha

No comments: