Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Smooth and Perfect

Yeah..back with a smile...today....

Aftermath of yesterday's ugly experience I set a wager in my mind not to get fidgety and lose confidence... That was very helpful today...

It was biting cold this morning and I just felt like sliding more and more inside my blanket...but unfortunately it was a weekday but fortunately my dad was coming to meet me...and with full amusement I got ready.... The beginning itself was just perfect today...

I though my dad's train would be late and I would be late to my office and lot my work would suffer a bit of the nice morning time I would lose...

But to my glee.....my phone rang..n yes it was my dad's call..he reached on time and The timing was just perfect..we met in one of my aunts house and I was so happy to see my dad..had a short n sweet talk..and had a delicious breakfast in my aunt's house...I was just eating eating eating....

Somehow I stopped and left for office along with my Dad...Lucky again..My cousin dropped my dad to the right bust station and I got a direct bus to my office.....

On the way to office again I started with my 3rd book "Tell me your dreams"
...so the journey was good again... and was in office as planned on time....

And then I log on to my PC...n immediately a colleague pings me wishing Good morning...busy?..n then...I replied with a nice smile..n then a comment comes..."You grasp things quickly"...yeah..I was so happy to see that...that charged me again with more power...

However with aplomb..I just thanked and obliged for his timely help...

Then settled myself...reported to my manager without any nervousness...followed up with rest of the work with full concentration and that is it...the flow just smooth and perfect today....

All in all..it was a perfect day with smooth and nice flow in work....

Cheers,
Akshatha



No comments: