Sunday, November 11, 2007

Family - The Great asset in life

Back from my vacation after celebrating Diwali with my family here I sit and write down few touching events that I saw during the stay with my family in the last couple of days!

I was so much excited while leaving to my hometown...I just became insane when my train started moving..I called up home..my freinds and was almost shouting in the train with so much of happiness..that I am going to meet my family members after a long time..... I exchanged greeting with my freind who was accompanying me through out the journey.....and the train journey was a splendid journey..I and my friend were just chatting on and on..and read books..and was not able to sleep..I was just longing to reach home as early as possible and dwell merrily for 2 days without the routine tensions etc....

I feel family is best Gift or creation of God...I have already mentioned it my Pio post framing it in term of relation....Family is like a magic for me... Great feeling take over you.... When I reached home my parents just run out to welcome me...and are busy preparing nice breakfast for me.... Then comes my little sis who welcomes me and just sticks to me like a worm....It's all the "Family" that does this magic..... If some stranger comes..all this does not happen..but if it is somebody from the family then..all these happen....

and then my uncle aunt..everybody is happy seeing me...taking care of me...I was treated like a queen.... It was soooooo nice....
I lived in a joint family and now I am out of my family since my studies and profession....... Even my brpo stays far from us due tohi profession...and my sis i the only little brat at home...o when we all join up together it's like a mini festival....

My grandfather stood had come to our place on the occasion of Diwali...and we celebrated it very well..All of us got together and burst few crackers in the evening.....and got tired and went early to bed....

Next day my Grndpa was leaving back to his place and I could see the tears in his eyes..although he feigned as if he was leaving happily...I could feel the pain (leaving his daughter, and our family and getting back to his place) in his eyes..It's all because of the bonding connected with the "Family".....

Then in the afternoon I sat watching TV...and one of my uncle returns for lunch...I had applied Mehndi on my hands and I could not serve him..all others were sleeping..My lil sis in 4th std was also watching TV with me..When she noticed that nobody is ther to serve lunch for her father(my uncle) she just excused from me for a minute and ran to her dad asking if she could help him????? I was just amazed..looking at her affection for t\her Dad...which again is due to the magical Family bonding........

Next In the evening it was time for me to adieu....and parents were sad..butI was consoling them...and I managed to get into to my bus..but today I feel very very very very homeick...... Some kind of sad feeling has been around me since morning...I have been missing them very much...and then when I came to know that my mom and aunt have got fever..My mind was just fidgety calling home very often to know about their wellnes....and in the evening when my bro bid adieu to me I felt more nostalgic...But We have to live with it.....

EveningI got a call from my favourite uncle and aunt who are very close to my heart...They were asking me to come to their place and spend sometime...and I also wanted to..but lot of planning was required so I just let it off...But Again it's the family bonding that was making me feel so great talikin to them...and feel happy over call.....

and now m just trying get back to my normal mindset..... I love my family....Family is something great and We have to tresure this asset with atmost love and care.

Akshatha


No comments: