Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Never lose Self Confidence

ah... I feel very tired today and I feel it's due to my lack of self confidence today... I do not know how..but I am very much down..I am not as this everyday..I do not know how I am feeling this way today...But good I realize the problems and try to fix it...

So my day dawned late today...In the attempt of streamlining my work well..I was completely occupied by thoughts that were thinking how to plan the day efficiently...I just did not realize how I reached the office...

I thought my day would be good...yeah the day was good..but the current state of my mind is not so good... I don't know how this thougth has plunged in me...Today..I will make sure that this will not happen tomorrow...

If I am unable to answer correctly in one shot I guess..it puts me down...

So this morning when I was reporting something to my manager..I did a silly mistake..and I should have just ignored or just kept in mind that I shud not repeat such mistakes and forged ahead..But again my crazy mind was just hanging around with that thought...

Consequence of it..I started trembling or get fretty over my rest of the work..Unnecessarily I sjkipped lunch...and it was just very clumsy........

But yes Somehow I got an end to it..Evening I just controlled my mind and snipped of the negative thougths and started working efficiently... I did a good amount of work...

At the end of the day I realized that the self confidence was very important, lack of which can rule you with negative thougths....

In the evening again I started to analyze the report that I had to report the next day and everything was in place and clear to me.........

And giving 100% concentration can make u do task efficiently........ After boosting myself..I concentrated with full potential and was happy to finish a task in 1 hr for which normally I used to take 1.5 or 2 hrs...

Great..now a smile crosses my lip after a small break..I feel relaxed now...will remain cheerful and vivacious henceforth...

By outlet ting my experiences here I hope not to comit the same mistake again ;-)

I really wonder what act made me lose my self confidence...I wasted part of my day for the asinine thought........

ha ha ha ha ..I feel like laughing at myself for being so moron.

Cheers,
Akshtha

No comments: