- First fix up a date on which you have to present. This will make you work seriously towards it.
- Read through lot of materials, either from books or internet
- Whatever good stuff you find, document it immediately
- Then prepare your Presentation with short n sweet up to the point slides
- Add notes for each slide..this helps you in preparing yourself to speak well during presentation
- Try not to keep generic topics in the slides...as the discussion can root deep into that topic and the presentation might divulge from the main course...
- Practice well before you present...speak aloud and try to present to yourself...u ll then know how is your preparation
- Check your slide show once before you present.
Well, I think that's enough....I gave a presentation today and all the above I have written from my experience.... Yes the presentation went on well..But I cud feel some lack of preparation in me and time planning was not there... I actually though would present it for 30 mins, but it went beyond that and I cud not put forth all the thoughts that I wanted to say fluently.... At few slides I went blank...Although... I did not stop...my pace was good...But I felt I cud have done better...
however I have come to know how to prepare better myself for the next.... Will practice more and share few more good stuffs here!