Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Set your timelines - C how effective you will work

So in continuation to yesterday's post!....

Planning is very important and it really works super cool...
As told yesterday I set my timelines for the tasks that I had to do and finished them in a very efficient way..It gives a great feeling...

Yesterday I was very fretful at the the end of the day...but today very energetic even after the whole days work...
As usual I got with a good spirit to go for morning walk...Set a timeline there that I shud be back by this time...get myself ready to office by this time..and it was too good..everything was in place...I never had to be fidgety....I know how fidgety I was yesterday with all the clumsy work at office and today I am delightful at the end of the day looking at the way I have streamlined my tasks....

You also give it a try and I am sure you will share your comments here...
I did not waste even a single minute apart from lunch break...... I was completely involved in my work due to the timelines I had set for myself........ and did it with full participation......

Yesterday I was thinking I did not have enough time and today I still have sometime....


Today's Lesson

"It is when you get busy you will have more time ;-) and it is when you streamline your tasks efficiently you will do a great work!"

I had an awesome working today! I really mean (WORKING) it!


Great going...
Akshatha

No comments: