Friday, October 26, 2007

Nostalgia - Not so healthy

Somehow I am feeling very nostalgic today! It always happens with me. Whenenver I have a great time with my friends or relatives or cousins I always feel very nostalgic when I am back from the fun time. So this is the case again today...I do not know if I presume this way...but somehow I feel it's true..... So this time it's because of the great evening I had yesterday with my colleagues...... That was an amazing evening...never thought also that it would be so long....


As I posted yesterday our manager called us for a small chill out after the successful demo..and we all went together to a calm pub.... This is the first time I stepped into a pub.... I thought we would just have a cup of juice or coffee and come back...but all my team mates were very in a very happy mood and it stated with some conversation....And then with every one's view on each others + and -...like that.... I speak a lot and as usual I spoke lot about my colleagues with lot of gestures and one of my team mate was conitnuously imitating me...But I just went on....I think for around 2 hrs.... I really wonder what I spoke... I hope it was not asinine... and tehn everybody had their turn... and finally our manager gave a succinct view on each of us... The gathering was very motivative....and we had a good opportunity to speak freely with the colleagues and it gave a good relaxation to the mind....... and then I see the time..it's 11.... We started our discussion soemwhere at 7 and it was 11 and all were sleepy...then Our manager dropped each of us......





Now comes the next fun part.... Actually I had got irritated by the normal routine of finifhing the wrk going by cab sleep etc.... This gathering was somehow reviving me..... Then in the car..our manager played nice songs..it started drizzling...all those reminded me of my college days and some beautiful moments that I had spent with my family..... It was of great fun...But at the same time I was little scared for the way my manager was driving the car...Actually I am very sensitive...I get scared for silly things....as usual I started chanting my favourite God's name and we reached home by 12.15..... We did not have dinner...My head was aching....I called up my uncle and aunt in UK to express my joy and that I was missing them very much and fianlly I went to sleep.....





So I woke up late this morning..could not go for walk...but managed to come to office on time...Somehow when it was back to the same work...I was again ahhhhh....and I had lotsa work today..I did not get enough free time...And since I was feeling nostalgic I called my mom frequently and spoke to her......





The samething used to happen to me since childhood...whenever I am back from my school vacation..I used to cry ....similary if I go out have fun..again at home I feel very sad.....





But I manage to get back to my normal state soon....





I get excited soon and get gloomy also soon... I have to get rid of this.... I will....





So that was all for today......



I think this was a warped post!






Akshatha

No comments: