Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun hunting for Solutions...

So I really had less work on the routine task side today.... I was just exploring a new tool to familiarize myself..... I was just stuck up at one point.....But enjoyed hunting for the solution...There was a good learning there.... Best part is I thought I could concentrate more only if I listened to music parallel y...But no...Whole day I was away from my head phones and still could concentrate and work.... It was as if I was playing treasure hunt... I get some clue..solve something get stuck up with something else..and on and on....Something different after a long time....

I could really enjoy myself very well in the same way that I used to before when I used to do some development work.... I did not know the whole day passed...Superb! and now I am enjoying great music!

I had decided what may today I am not going to give within few attempts and firmly I was trying....It works...I worked with lot of interest so I never got fretful over my numerous attempts...Now also I am happy about the attempts I made...I set a wager to my mind saying I am going to get it...and from today's experience I feel I will soon solve the problem....

In the evening I get a call from my dad planning for a vacation..I am enthused again....But confused again whether to go for it or not.......Had a good time talking to my crazy mom this after noon...that's all..what else I need..amazing day....

But now thinking what I will do my cab journey ;-).....But still I feel I will enjoying thinking over the short journey..... Planning for my vacation and about many things....

Bye for now!

Akshatha

No comments: