Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Planning - Very essential thing

So here I am today! so late.... I was scared if I would miss to post today....but my +ve thinking has dragged me to post for the day....

As usual when I woke up i the morning I was thinking what would I post today but....that's not at all required....Each day you learn something out of your work....and it is your duty to think about it for few mins in a day....By doing this again you know what you lack and where you need to focus.....

What I cud learn from this day is planning is very essential.... As usual my day started with my regular tasks...I listed them one by one...but I never planned to execute them in a efficient way and at the end of the day..it was a chaotic situation for me.....So many things were wandering in my mind.....I was just thinking that I shud finish...but I never though t about the time....and also time did not wait for me..It just ran away....Evening I realizd it's time to leave and I did nothing...;-( I was so confused if I shd stay late i office and complete the rest....but my mind was so saturated that I felt I wud not work efficiently and returned back...But at any cost I did not want tostop bloggin here...This gives me lot of power...By blogging here I realize my day to day learnings and i am able to efficiently implement for the next day....Hopefully I plan my day tomorrow efficiently and post about the advantages of it tomorrow.....

Always Hope and hoping you will have a good spirit and with good spirit you will do a good work and you wil definitely achieve your targets....I hope to achieve my targets by tomorrow ;-)...

Will post more good stuffs on Planning another day....with some good tips that I get out of my experience so keep reading till then....

Akshatha

1 comment:

Bipin said...

Hi there.. dats an amazing ABOUT ME section u have gt there.. gr8 personal blogs.. i luv readin.. do try to keep them more regular.. a blog need not always be for more than 10 lines :) u can even hv a 2 line blog.. wtevr its ur blog.. u do it ur way.. hv fun blogging.. u can chk mine if u want..

bluedominos.blogspot.com

u hv a lot to browse there.. for easeness, chk out the links under the LABELS section.. dat ll be easier for u..

so.. keep bloggin.. bye.. tc..Bipin