Thursday, December 31, 2009

Looking back at 2009

Last working day of the year, still sitting in office with no mood to work :) .... floors so empty with silence all around..just waiting to leave and welcome the new year this evening...

no great plans as of now..but felt a must to spend some time to rewind and look back how 2009 has been for the crazy lazy mind.....

Definitely this year has swifted in a lightening speed..looks like just yesterday I was bursting crackers,partying with my close pal and welcoming year 2009, whereas now I am almost at the end bidding adieu.......

For sure this year was a mix of ups and downs and interesting.... Several experiences both in personal and professional world brought along several learnings with it....

Starting with meeting Several new friends,new neighbors,peopl, relations,uptil visiting many new places cultivating new best hobbies like reading books, getting more crazy over music, ocassional morning walks :), lazy mornings..., several get together with friends during wedding, birthday celebrations, outing with colleagues and so on...2009 was packed with new items every single moment....

Best of the fun this year would my visit to Delhi with my Dad and cool stay with my friend....watching pirates of carribean and becoming fan of captain JAck sparrow.... ...then my birthday celebration with surprising cakes from my bro and pals and then surprising visit to Walldorf and a weeks' stay there and learning so much from my "Lead", amazing drives with him in the amazing car and beautiful places in Germany and France.......and then Diwali celbration at home...wedding celebration with my close pal and at last a one day trip to the board of spirituality "Sripuram" with 15 of my family members.......it was simply superb.......

Most of the weekend I felt like I was at the PMs position that I did not even have some time to rest.........there were several downs..but let them be down and never pop up...but for sure the downs as well did leave some lessons for me........

Feels great to welcome new year with fresh hope and nice thoughts! Let 2010 be a wonderful year and shower lots of happiness in each and every one's life!!

Signing off for the year!!
Cheers,
Akshatha

No comments: