Wednesday, November 11, 2009

No Time Syndrome and Quick Remedy

These days I felt time is running really really fast, I don't realize how the weekend comes n goes, month passes by and I am already close to the year end...Quite often my ear drums feel the echo of the lines, " no time ", " I do not have time" ....oops what's this..have I got so busy in life?? how suddenly...I thought it was just my problem...but not so......



Yesterday my eyelids openened up very late...consequence....first getting fidgetty for not being able to execute a task early...next get ready late to office....rush to bus stop..thinking take a local bus and reach office early...as expected missed the bus...nothing organized....result...several other adhoc thoughts creep in mind....mind so thinks of feeding the stomach...rush to hotel..have breakfast ...yet agin lose time..miss few more buses..because u already bought the breakfast and can't run just because the bus is in....ok..breakfast done..rush to bus stop...bad luck....all buses already moved....next bus does not come so quickly...waited for 20 mins...lose stilll more time...finally bus arrives...but them traffic builds up as the day was already away by few hours....tension in mind...impatience all creep in...somehow then I managed to remove a book from my bag amidst the crowd and started reading..which was bit relaxing....when my eavesdropped at a passenger's mobile conversation...yes yet again "No time"....."I don't have time"...and " I forgot to pick my lunch box" ;-) ....All I could immediately think is how there is shortage of time in everybody's life these days....result....as I am....Disorganized...find no time to talk to family friends...and call up when m travelling in the bus..or when I go to bed....also no time no time...leads many work undone...



However this crazy lazy mind has realized a quick remedy for the "no time syndrome"...



simple but strong...just planning the day or timing the activities over the day helps a lot...and you realize there is lot of time left...to do many things..relax and have some fun...



Over the weekend..for a day I had a to-do list stuck on my wall and timed for the day...Magic.....all wrk done....day went on well...sufficient time to relax and have fun..

next day no plannig....result nothing done....work clogged..n lazy feeling..negative vibrations....



Timing the day is very important to track time and utilize it well...when u have no plans...time just gets wasted...



So was this evening :( ...feeling tired I left early from office than usual..but without any plan...and result...did nothing really over the precious evening hours....n now happy realization...:)...here again to just knock out negative vibrations....



Looking forward this crazy lazy mind times perfectly all coming days...and has time for everything....no more..."No time"....Henceforth only....... "THERE IS ABUNDANT TIME", WHAT DO I PLAN and how efficient I make use of the precious running time....

On a closing note for this day....I would say...get set go.........start timing and running with the time...



Cheers,

Akshatha



1 comment:

Div said...

This move to plan the day is really nice... I've a tip for you - to make a routine a habit, practice it for 21 day without break. Following this period the mind accepts the activity as daily routine and one doesn't have to fight mentally to accomplish that activity.