Thursday, April 3, 2008

Why boys should have all the fun!!

I t was Sunday.... As against the usual late morning I woke up early, fully charged up to play badminton..........Within a fraction of second that just sinked down and due to the unavailability of a partner I had to switch back to the regular Lazy sunday mode.....Having nothing to do..went back to sleep and then at 9.20 beeps by cell....sadly I woke up...

after lazing around for few minutes...got ready and left to my friend's hostel........... sunday was showing up very lazy to me...again as my friend was not ready..had to kill time by lazing around in my friend's bed.... But was not aware at that point of time that all the energy saved in the morning was just waiting to get exhausted in the evening.......

After moving around to the places near by in hostel..again got back to Hostel..with no further plans.. Than came another call...which led to the long ride... My friend had to visit her Father...but since it was late in the evening, with the clouds darkening up , throwing mild drops of water we decided to take a ride with my pleasure...

with the initial curiosity for a long ride and having got fed up with the routine life...I and my friend just got kicked off at 4.45 in the evening...

Although we had a vague idea of the route to our destination,we were more confident to reach in faster and be back early....than getting troubled by the bus journey.... Here I share our crazy and a kinda adventurous trip shedding some lights on what we need to think for a safe travel....

Being a newbie to the heavy traffic...I was completely dependent on my friend for the first half of the way.....Commands were flowing right..left...no no...straight...oh..my God...lot of confusions...finally we end up in a main road...waiting for the Signal to turn Green..wondering to go straight..right..left..or ?? ..which was very crazy..

Ok within another fraction of second we decide to go straight..when we discover that we ended up in opposite direction in one way and trying to go in the wrong direction...

Frightened by the opposite vehicles.....comes another command from my friend...Right please.....in my mind ...is a right turn allowed??...no don't take risk..turn..and then we see the traffic police..and then..oh no...escape..for having come in the wrong direction......and we end up landing in a dirty pool of water on the roads....messing up the at the first part of the journey itself.....

--> It is very important to know the road signals properly, roads etc..before starting off to mingle with the regular heavy traffic....

But still, both of us being crazy, in spite of ditching my friend in a pool of dirty water...trying to escape from the idiotic situation...we were just laughing and moving further.....

--> It's very wrong to have serious/jovial talks while on the vehicle....could have lead to accidents.... Mild talks are fine..but not crazy talks/funs....

Moving ahead...somehow managed to cover the first quarter of the journey with less difficulty....

then begins our real test...No idea about the next quarter of the journey..just a confidence in mind saying.." we can make it man"....

so met our first Auto consultant..sir...how do we got to this place?? and then starts the beautiful explanation...with 2 3 options...i.e we were told 2 different ways....Our face could easily read the level of understanding....and he ended up in summarizing a easiest way.....

Wow..that was a long straight road..and we swifted happily....again..went on and on....and then came another twist..where we were confused again...how to proceed with the journey..but as before...after consulting the people on road, being on the road for about 1.5 hours somehow we reached the final destination .....

Had a nice chat for the next span of 30 mins....and started back with our return...it was around 6.45 p.m in the evening and it was getting darker....... Now our condition was still worse...While coming somehow we reached..as it was not dark..we could guess our own route..but now..we were left with no choice..but to have a firm confidence and forge ahead...

I was little worried with calculation of reaching time ever second...also was tensed if someone from would try to reach me on my cell........

During this journey back..we had to cross some railway crossing..oh man..I and my fried were just starring at each other thinking where we have landed....wondering if we were in a city....

Then goes the train..the gates open..and after crossing the road..we find the road is closed..and we have to take a different route..nooooooo....we approached another stranger..he inquires about our destination and just says follow me......

A voice know whispers in my mind..how dare he asks us t follow him...hmmmm..and when I see the stranger sliding inside a deserted dark lane I just ignore his words..and move away.... then struglle again.....asking some other person..and when we landed up entering the same deserted dark lane...and then murmers my friend...Hey gal..u should have quietly followed that stranger..and there wouldn't have been any problem..at least till the first destination.....n we could have proceeded further ;-)..now that crazy mind also slowly whispers the same thing....


Then with the same old procedure..asking the same auto drivers we were going on.with lotsa traffic..it was tiresome...then we tried following the buses as well..but to our despair..we were always ending up with wrong assumptions..regarding where the bus was headed to... we had lost our to such an extent that even when one of our colleagues called us on the phone asking if he could come on road and help us..we did not have any clue as to tell where we were for him to spot and come...and it was 8.45..luckily we landed at my house...and then I see about 20 missed calls from home..and my uncle visiting me at home..oh my God..I just went crazy....

But altogether it was a very joyous, very funny journey with my best friend..... It was all just the fun that my friend offered me with her funny jokes..discovery of new back guard equipment..crazy talk all through..and my great great Pleasure....All in all...we had a splendid experience that boys used to have with their bikes........ With Pleasure again these days..... it is a perfect line ...Why only boys should have all the fun ;-)

Cheers,
Akshatha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its cool one...just picturised it while reading..