Friday, April 17, 2009

Opportunity

Just another short note, felt worth sharing the same here....

Since it was really weary with the monotonous routine life, I started reading some books of kids level....I stumbled on a book titled "Inspiring anecdotes from great people"

there was one such inspiring anecdote with just a couple of lines but conveyed a strong message....

I went to a museum and I saw a statue there with the eyes tied up with a piece of cloth and the legs supported with wings......When asked the supervisor about the statue...a single word came out of his mouth saying ...that's nothing but the "OPPORTUNITY"

Meaning...people often are blind to recognize or see the opportunities lying infront and by the time the blind cover is unfolded opportunity just flies away.......
The one who depicted was no one but the great Philosopher "Aristotle"...

I am sure whoever reads these lines aggrees to it for sure!
Well portrayed thought I ever came across!

Cheers,
Akshatha

No comments: