Monday, January 7, 2008

Vacation - Exploit it as much as you can to make the best use of it

Vacation in simple words a break... and I never though seriously about it...I had just heard about during our school days...and we used to just jump for having a bulk of days as holidays...and even in my office whenever my colleagues used to take leaves they used to say they are going on vacation...but now the term "vacation" makes sense to me as I myself on vacation for a week...and enjoying it very well



It simply means taking a break out of your normal routine but its very powerful.... it makes us more productive. Now I understand y in a year y we used get 2 months vacation....after a continuous hectic routine..suddenly i got to a take a week off and relax at home...when I was leaving for home I was happy that I will be meeting my parents but at the same time I used to think if a week break was necessary...but now I can feel the real use of it...



Apart from ur normal work...during the vacation ur mind is able to rest and think of some different things....I am surprised that I have been reading books and thinking of various things...As we plan our work I guess even the vacation times have to be planned properly to exploit it significantly.......



All these days vacation at home for me was just eating some home made goodies, sleeping and if possible meet friends etc....



But this time I have realized the magnitude of it...and also got a hint of how to make it useful..may be I ll post some tips in future regarding the same...



Effect of planned vacations...using it nicely rejenuates ur mind....and I can feel now my mind is fresh to start with some good work with full enthusiam again.....





That's all for now..will just go back and enjoy my vacation....



Akshatha

No comments: